Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens. I’m a San Francisco 49’er fan and even though the outcome, is opposite of what I would have hoped, you deserve respect. In the past decade, I have chosen to not watch the NFL, except when one of my 3 teams are in contention. I favor the San Diego Chargers, San Francisco Niners and the New England Patriots. I have stayed away because the sports world has changed, but Colin Kaepernick’s story intrigued me. His story seemed to bring back what playing sports is all about.
So I bought a JamBox, connected it to my iPad, watched it on my Chromebox w/ a 24″ monitor and was very thankful for CBS. Live streaming of the game is very generous and making it 100% accessible with no cable service accounts, was awesome. Why my set up? We don’t have cable TV or Satellite. We are Netflixers, Hulu-ites and live off the Internet.
This SuperBowl XLVII is by far one of the more exciting ones I have seen in a long time. Normally, the 49’ers dominate so much that by the 4th quarter the game is pretty much decided. Great game, exciting moments and yes, I enjoyed Beyonce’s performance.
In my opinion, if the 49’ers had done these things, it might have changed the outcome:
- Involved Randy Moss more in the offense – he is in shape, a game changer and might’ve surprised us.
- Scripted the first 10 Plays – Not sure if they still do this, but the past 49’ers Championship teams, did it as part of their strategy.
- The End Zone had better vision and called the Pass Interference on CrabTree.
- Scored the extra point instead of going for the 2 – psychologically it matters.
- Ran the ball on the outside with Gore or Kaepernick on that last drive, when they failed to score.
- Had another Black out in the last 3 minutes…
Congrats again Baltimore Ravens – well deserved!