Every year, I aim for things. But I’ve come to find out what I aim for and the reality are totally different things…
- Eat better —-> Fight for my favorite foods, otherwise my 7 kids will eat it.
- Read more —-> Correcting kids homework; reading Nursery Rhymes.
- Work out —-> Diaper changes, Lifting Laundry bags.
- Budget Better —-> Increase in baby wipes, diapers and grocery expenses (babies/teenagers!)
- Socializing —-> Nap time with my wife; recovery time.
- Build my business —-> Selling cookies, candy bars for kids’ schools.
- Watch Less TV —-> Netflix for Kids has become my assistant
- Meditation/Contemplation of the Universe —-> Praying for peace and quiet
- Be Accepting, Understanding —-> Grounding kids’, time outs galore
- Enjoy the Islands —-> A walk around the block
Hahaha -see? But, I wouldn’t trade any moment of it for the World. Happy New Year and let’s make it better!!!
Photo Credit: Microsoft Gallery